Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Polka Dot Creations

I had a hard time sleeping a couple of nights ago so I got up and worked on this card. It is going to a special niece who is turning 20 this year. She and I are the April birthdays in the family and I have always enjoyed sharing celebrations with her.

I love this polka dot paper from The Paper Studio so I am using up scraps of it I had in my scrap file. The cardstock on the top and bottom of the paper is punched with the SU Eyelet Border Punch. I used the SU Priceless stamp set to stamp the flower. The pink background and the flower are lightly stamped with the SU Weathered background stamp to coordinate with the rustic look of the patterned paper.






Here is another card I whipped up with the polka dot scraps. The cake is from the SU Fun & Fast Notes stamp set and is colored with Prismas and Gamsol.











Have a super duper spring day!
Deb

This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment