This took time because of all the little pieces but was not as frustrating as some other things I have done. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the pieced design when I finished it. When I put it on the background paper and added the curved words above it I knew it didn't need much else. The black photo corners gave it the finished look it needed. I really like the way it turned out.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Paper Pieced Thanksgiving
This took time because of all the little pieces but was not as frustrating as some other things I have done. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the pieced design when I finished it. When I put it on the background paper and added the curved words above it I knew it didn't need much else. The black photo corners gave it the finished look it needed. I really like the way it turned out.
Labels:
Fall,
Paper pieced,
SU Stained Glass stamp set,
Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment