For the cardabilities sketch #94 I chose a black and white theme with a subtle pop of color in the flower and leaves. My patterned papers are from the Paper Studio Harper's Boutique 8"x8" paper pad.
I used black 1/4" ribbon across the banners. The hello was cut on my Cameo and the flower and leaves are punched out. I added a black embellishment from my button collection to the center of the flower and faux stitching across the tops of the banners and around the edge of the card.
To finish off the card I sponged a little bit of light grey ink around the edges and mounted it on the black card base. I love how it turned out!
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So beautiful card! I love black and white :) Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities!
ReplyDelete~ Olga Kovalchuk
Beautiful Card!!! I love the coulours :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for join us at Cardabilites!
Sara - Bee Happy Scrap
http://beescrapbooking.blogspot.pt/
Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities this time and hope to see you next time.
ReplyDeleteI like your subtle, monochromatic color scheme on this card. Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Thanks for joining us on Cardabilites!
ReplyDeleteGanna)
Such a fabulous card! I love the stitching. You did an awesome job with the sketch. So glad you joined us for our latest challenge at Cardabilities.
ReplyDeleteVery stylish! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilites!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Thank you for joining us on Cardabilites this time :)
ReplyDelete