Spring has sprung and Easter is on the way! My shaped card for Friday Mashup #155 is an Easter basket overflowing with eggs. I didn't have the exact colors so I matched them as closely as I could.
I designed and cut the basket card base on my Silhouette and added the woven front and band. To make the weaving stand out I sponged light grey around the edges of the strips of cardstock and around the edges of the remainder of the card front.
The eggs (including the cross) and grass were also cut on my Silhouette. I layered brown cardstock between two egg layers to color the cross. The designs on the rest of the eggs were done with Copic markers.
I love to make shaped cards so this was a lot of fun!
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Deb, your card is fantastic! You must be very experienced with the Silhouette to have come up with such a fantastic card!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing with us at The Friday Mashup!