Thursday, April 10, 2014

More Turquoise

More turquoise and another double challenge card.  I used the Dynamic Duos #97 color combo and the Cardabilities Sketch #96.

I designed and cut the turquoise doily on my Silhouette and layered a piece of vellum over it to make the color a little less intense.  The turquoise and Melon Mambo splatters are stamped on the vellum.

The flower was designed and cut on my Silhouette and layered over the sentiment banner.  I colored the photo corners dark brown with a Copic marker to match the banner border and the center of the flower.  The bottom layers are Melon Mambo and a white card base.  I guess this card shows that you can use a lot of layers and still have a fairly clean and simple card!

5 comments:

  1. Love your use of the Silhouette e-cutter for this card! The doily looks great with the vellum overlay and the bright flower is a dramatic finishing touch! Thanks for playing along with us at the Dynamic Duos:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I love the turquoise doily. Thanks for playing along at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, great colour combo :)
    Thank you for joining us on Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities! :)
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete