Wow, this card for the Colour Me #20 card challenge took longer to make than I thought it would.
The colors for the challenge are Crushed Curry and Midnight Muse. The dark blue patterned paper is Midnight Muse but I did not have Midnight Muse ink so I used Not Quite Navy.
The light blue is dry embossed cardstock with Not Quite Navy sponged over the top. The dot cardstock is also dry embossed but I put it directly on the ink pad to color it. All the circles as well as the flowers and music notes are punched.
Saturday, May 17, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, each circle has it's own pretty design - I can see why this took time :) Very cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Colour Me...!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning! I love all the different circles - what a clever design. You just can't stop looking at it!! hahah SO much 'pretty' to see :) Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week.
ReplyDelete