Thursday, May 15, 2014

Simple Thank You

One layer cards are always a little difficult for me but I really like the way this one turned out.
I took the Less is More #171 one layer card challenge and the Make It Monday #164 cluster stamped sentiment challenge and combined them.

The white embossed sentiment was over stamped with single dots in three sizes from the Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Basics stamp set.  I used the colors Green Galore, Daffodil Delight, Cameo Coral and Almost Amethyst from Stampin' Up.

3 comments:

  1. A bright and colourful One Layer Card. So pleased you shared it with the LIM challenge.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweetie of a card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to be so late commenting, super card Dee!
    Thanks for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete